PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
1. MY VIDEO CARD
MY VIDEO CARD is an interactive business card that allows companies, of any kind of industry, to present and promote their products and services using audio, video and animation.
MY VIDEO CARD keeps the convenience of a business card with an USB component, so it can be easily used in any device. This eases the accessibility of a company’s information on its products and services and makes it available anytime to its clients.
MY VIDEO CARD comes from the idea of converting a business card into a powerful and strategic tool that significantly increases the opportunities for success of any business within their target market.
- Your clients will always keep it
- Not internet connection needed to access the information
- Not software required, just plug the Video Card into the device and the information is available
- Easy to handle
- Small in size, big in possibilities
- Social media interaction
- Allows market segmentation (one Card for type of product or service, depending on the target market)
- Keeps information confidential for special clients (such as prices, special services, agreements)
- Endless possibilities of use: business cards, business presentations, events promotion, personal presentations, souvenirs, catalogs, sport events, hostelry, tourism, travel agencies, restaurants, training programs, school and universities programs, social events, user’s manuals, operations manuals, conferences and seminars, and much more.
- Size: 3.5 in x 2 in x 1.2 mm of thickness
- USB connection
- PC and Mac compatible
- Capacity from 64MB to 32GB
- Data pre-loading and file locking service (free of charge for files up to 100MB)
- Logo/artwork printed full color on both sides
- 5 year warranty
- Free artwork design with company’s logo and electronic sample of the final product
- Minimum order: 100 units
- Delivery to anywhere in the world
- Delivery time to country of destination 4 – 6 weeks
MY VIDEO CARD currently has licensed representatives in Spain, Mexico, United States, Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina and Brazil.
2. MULTICULTURAL CALENDARS
Easy to carry, easy to check and contains relevant information about different communities and cultures in Canada.
3. SOCIAL BLOGS
Blogs that allow communities to connect and find useful information about Canada’s government on subjects such as immigration, jobs, lifestyle, education, networking, courses, social support, advertising, etc,(see www.conexioncanada.com).
4. MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
Management of advertising and marketing campaigns for clients seeking to expand their offer of products and services to the Hispanic market in North America.
5. CORPORATE IMAGE
Creation and design of a company’s corporate image including logos, banners, websites, social media, communications.